CrossTalk was part of a collaborative project called “SPEED” that was awarded $30,000 from the College of Arts and Sciences. The collaboration includes over 10 faculty and 50 students and combines forces of CrossTalk with the Stage Technology Program, the School of Electrical Computing and Engineering, and the School of Dance. Performances of SPEED took place at the Marroney Theature on May 8, 2010. It was a fantastic experience for all involved.
- Alana Wiesing new percussion faculty at U. AZ!
- Tocalo Tucson 2019 a Huge Success!
- Famed Drummer, John Riley, comes to the FFSoM!
- Trevor Barroero is the new Principle Percussionist with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Junior Percussionist, Claire Thorpe, front line percussion with DCI 2018 Champions, Santa Clara Vanguard!