Dr. Morris Palter gave a solo peformance at PASIC 2016, and a presentation at TEDxTucson 2017 which involved members of the UA percussion studio. He was a part of four faculty concert colaborations including a full scale production of Stravinsky’s “Les Noces” for choir, seven percussionists, four pianists, and dance. 2017/18 has Morris performing in Atlanta, San Diego, Juneau, AK, and Texas.
- Tocalo Tucson 2019 a Huge Success!
- Famed Drummer, John Riley, comes to the FFSoM!
- Trevor Barroero is the new Principle Percussionist with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Junior Percussionist, Claire Thorpe, front line percussion with DCI 2018 Champions, Santa Clara Vanguard!
- DMA Percussionist, Michael Pratt wins FFSoM Concerto Competition!