CrossTalk won first place in an international video competition sponsored Alternate Mode. For this honor, the group won a brand new TrapKAT electronic percussion controller. The group performed Licorice and Cigarettes by UA faculty member, Jay Rees. Norman Weinberg, co-director of CrossTalk, also took home an “Honorable Mention” for the video of his original composition, Beijing. Check out both of the videos here!
- Alana Wiesing new percussion faculty at U. AZ!
- Tocalo Tucson 2019 a Huge Success!
- Famed Drummer, John Riley, comes to the FFSoM!
- Trevor Barroero is the new Principle Percussionist with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Junior Percussionist, Claire Thorpe, front line percussion with DCI 2018 Champions, Santa Clara Vanguard!