CROSSTALK was awarded a grant from the James P. and Shirley J. O’Brien Foundation to sponsor a composition competition to create a work for CrossTalk and UASteel, the school’s top steel band. Deadline for this competiton was January 15, 2014. The winning composition was premiered at the CrossTalk concert during the Spring 2014 semester.
- Alana Wiesing new percussion faculty at U. AZ!
- Tocalo Tucson 2019 a Huge Success!
- Famed Drummer, John Riley, comes to the FFSoM!
- Trevor Barroero is the new Principle Percussionist with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Junior Percussionist, Claire Thorpe, front line percussion with DCI 2018 Champions, Santa Clara Vanguard!