CROSSTALK was awarded a grant from the James P. and Shirley J. O’Brien Foundation to sponsor a composition competition to create a work for CrossTalk and UASteel, the school’s top steel band. Deadline for this competiton was January 15, 2014. The winning composition was premiered at the CrossTalk concert during the Spring 2014 semester.
- Trevor Barroero is the new Principle Percussionist with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Junior Percussionist, Claire Thorpe, front line percussion with DCI 2018 Champions, Santa Clara Vanguard!
- DMA Percussionist, Michael Pratt wins FFSoM Concerto Competition!
- Dr. Morris Palter at PASIC 2016
- Congratulations, Trevor Barroero